Covid-19 and Long Distance Relationship

I'm an Asian girl dating an American guy. We've been in a long distance relationship for over 2.5 years. He was supposed to visit me last March but guess what happened, yes, the global pandemic. I spent weeks checking out government websites and social media for any information that may allow him to enter my country but months passed and there's still nothing. I know I'm not the only one in this position though, I read so many comments on my government's social media requesting to open border for family reunification (hopefully for unmarried couples as well).

I feel so helpless haha. I don't believe in conspiracy theories about Covid so I kinda hate those people who don't do the recommended preventive measures to control/lower the transmission of the virus simply because they believe that all this is just a propaganda made by the global elites. If many people still didn't comply to wear mask, do physical distancing, etc., I don't know how long till we can go back to normal. Even when vaccines are ready, I can't be sure how many people would take it, those anti-vaccine movements could probably be a problem.

Eh maybe it would be interesting to write research-based articles about Covid-19? Or maybe mix couples? Dating Asian girls? I'll keep those in mind. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filsafat Ilmu

Ektoparasit pada Kucing Liar

Tugas Kuliah: Northern Blotting